1. Do I have to pay anything when I submit an application to AllCreditCarLoans?
No. You are not required to pay any fee whatsoever if you choose to use our services and submit an application. There are no hidden charges that you need to worry about. Finance costs and rates will vary according to the lender and your current credit status.
2. Am I required or obligated to accept the loans offered to me?
No. You are not obligated in any way to accept a loan or loans offered by any of our dealers or lenders.
3. After completing and submitting my application, what should I do next?
Once you’ve submitted your application, we match you to the auto finance partner within our network that best suits your needs. If they approve you, they will contact you directly and assist you in finalizing your loan.
4. How will I know my loan’s interest rate?
The interest rate you will pay is dependent on the amount of your loan, the type of car you purchased and your credit score. Once your application is approved, you will be contacted by a credit processor who will give you all the details you need to know about your loan, including the interest rate and how much you are expected to pay monthly.
5. Am I required to make a car loan down payment?
A down payment is usually required unless you have good credit. The down payment amount will vary depending upon the selling price of the vehicle and your credit score.
6. What type of cars am I allowed to purchase with my loan?
If your loan is approved by one of our direct lending partners, you will be able to go to any auto dealer and select any car they have that fits within the maximum loan amount. If your loan is approved by one of our auto dealer partners, you’ll need to purchase a car from them. Keep in mind that even if you are approved by an auto dealer partner, they are always able to search other dealerships to find a car that meets your needs.
7. When can I drive home my newly purchased car?
Most of the time our lender and auto dealer partners can complete the loan process within 24 hours.
8. What happens if my credit score is low or non-existent?
We understand that not everyone will have a perfect credit score. This is why we have a vast network of lender and dealer partners that specialize in providing auto financing for all credit situations.
9. Am I required to get a loan co-signer?
Applicants with extremely poor credit may be required to have a co-signer.
10. How safe is my personal and sensitive information on this site?
Your personal and sensitive information is 100% safe here at All Credit Car Loans. All the information we receive from you is encrypted and goes through strict industry standard security protocols.
Ready to Apply?
Get approved for bad credit financing for a new or used vehicle within minutes.